South Lunch Options

South Lunch Options

Luke Matta, Journalist

During lunch there are a lot of options on what to eat, but after a while the menu can get a little dull. Right now the lunch menu consists of Papa John’s pizza, hot wings, chicken sandwiches, etc. But people think that the menu can get a little stronger. We walked around the school and asked students what they think about the current menu and what they would add to the menu if they could. Some of the answers we got were, “I would add more drink, because right now there aren’t too many options for drinks.” Another student said, “they should add food from other places, like Taco Bell.” Some other ideas that students had to add to the menu is candy, cookies, good sliced apples, tacos, and chicken nuggets. So other questions we asked were what about the actual room and they said “I would put a vending machine, or put cushioning on the booths.”

So a lot of people think that the cafeteria food could use an upgrade, either from other places or to add more variety in the food, or from adding new things to the room.  For example, other places people said would make it better were McDonalds, Illegal Pete’s, Chipotle, etc. In conclusion, we all like the cafeteria but we can all agree that it could be better with more food variety or new accessories added to the room, or new tables/seating.