Back to Article
Back to Article

Finding the source of the weather

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program site, Gakona, Alaska, is pictured with Mount Wrangell in the background.

U.S. Air Force photograph

The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program site, Gakona, Alaska, is pictured with Mount Wrangell in the background. U.S. Air Force photograph

Finding the source of the weather

February 27, 2019

For years I’ve wondered about the weather and how it is determined; what creates patterns such as blizzards and why are they few and far between. The natural scientific explanations exist and they make sense but the issue I find is that things such as blizzards don’t have a neutral pattern. There can be things such as polar vortexes one year and the next record high temps in the winter. My obsession with the natural weather patterns fills my time and drives me wild.

My math homework fails to get finished and I lay awake for 2 hours every night searching my mind for some form of explanation. The only one that I can find is that the weather is government or some higher power controlled. Similar to the Birds not being real conspiracy as claimed by some that birds are fake and used by the government. The issue I find with the weather is that what does the government have to gain from making it snow? The goverment obviously can’t hear us through it or see what we’re doing.

I feel that that side of the conspiracy is busted and my search starts again, but the Washington Post comes to my rescue they write about this thing called HAARP, with stands for (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program). In basic terms, it was set up by the government to help us understand more about the world with the ultimate goal of setting up advanced radio tec. But HAARP is strangely good at predicting major weather, or so many Twitter users would like to tell me, though I couldn’t get any of them to comment as they most likely preserved me as a government spy. They say that the government uses electromagnetic waves to control them and the weather. But they all fail to give a scientific explanation, not to mention that HAARP was shut down form August of 2013 to September of 2015. When HAARP was reopened it was given to the University of Alaska Fairbanks, and one feels that a bunch of college students would not be able to create an event such as a polar vortex. I’m left to wonder if I’m just a twitter freak or a man in search of the truth and justice I’m forced to give up on HAARP as they are unable to create weather patterns such as freezes.

My hunt seems over for now as the shame of becoming a twitter nut makes me want to walk outside with a bag over my head. But yet I still find myself coming back to this problem, why can’t I find what controls the weather? Science always seems to be wrong about it and the internet has no answers that have any form of proof. My search continues but I feel as though I must go back to the drawing board and start again on my quest to find who and what controls the weather.