What time is it? SUMMER TIME

May 21, 2018

As summer approaches, it’s time to start planning some fun summer activities! Whether you are looking for a job or something fun, this article is for you:

• Looking for a job or volunteer opportunities?Visit the Goodwill gals in room 210 to talk about job opportunities or check if you favorite store is hiring.
  • If you are looking to volunteer check out these places: the Botanical Gardens, Denver Art Museum, Denver Zoo, Denver Dumb Friends League.
  • Visit the mountains! Get some fresh air! Visit Red Rocks or Garden of the Gods.
  • Go to the pool. If you live close to South, you can check out Harvard Gulch pool. It is free if you have a My Denver Card and only a dollar if you are student!
  • Get a My Denver Card. If you are a Denver resident, you can get you into a lot of facilities for free including pools, libraries, and more!
  • Elitches season passes They are on sale for $70 now, and typically $120. You can find them at Kings Soopers or Elitches.  
  • Take a walk, it’s free! Get your body moving, jam out out some tunes or even throw on an audio book.
  • The Butterfly Pavilion and Museum tickets for teens are $11.
  • Go to a concert! Check to see if your favorite band is coming to town!
  • Check Red Rocks for “movies on the rocks”: Watch a movie at Red Rocks in the cool summer air!
  • Hang with friends and plan an activity or a fun excursion
  • Need a sweet treat? Bonnie Brae and Sweet Cow are popular destinations for some amazing ice cream!

Have a safe summer everyone!